This no-bake Strawberry Pie combines the sweet flavors of fresh strawberries with a deliciously sweet and tangy cream filling. Just 5 ingredients and you'll have a delicious cream-filled Strawberry Pie perfect for parties, potlucks, or picnics.
This recipe is a favorite all year long. And perfect for the summer holidays when you can serve it along with a Blueberry Crisp or Key Lime Pie. For the winter holidays, you can serve this Strawberry Pie with a Sweet Potato Pecan Pie or even an Apple Crisp.
This is recipe is a modified, easier pie version of our popular no-bake Strawberry Cheesecake. It's a great recipe when you are pressed for time and still want to serve up something super delicious.
For exact measurements check the recipe card.
PIE CRUST - Easy peasy for this recipe. Just look for a 9-inch Graham Cracker Crust.
FILLING - (softened) cream cheese, whipped cream, and sifted powdered sugar. Optional: For an extra boost of flavor add 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract to the cream cheese.
TOPPING - Fresh, sliced strawberries. You will find strawberries all year in pretty much every supermarket. But did you know that the peak season for strawberries is between April and June? It will vary depending on where in the country you live. Here's a good guide to find out when strawberries peak in your neck of the woods.
Variations and Additions
Strawberries are one of my favorite fruit. But you can definitely change it up and use other berries such as blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries. A mix of several fruits works well, too.
How To Make Creamy Strawberry Pie
- In a large mixing bowl beat, cream cheese and ½ cup sifted powdered sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk heavy cream with an electric mixer until it begins to firm up. Sift ½ cup powdered sugar into the whisked cream and beat lightly until well combined.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into the Graham Cracker crust.
- Top with sliced strawberries.
- Chill for a minimum of 2 hours in the refrigerator.
More Simple Recipes
- Strawberry Tiramisu - this boozy summer tiramisu is perfect for hot summer days
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies - "proof" that you can have cookies all year long
- German Strawberry Torte - classic German summer dessert
- Strawberry Streusel Muffins - moist and tender breakfast muffin
- 9 inch Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 ½ cups strawberries sliced
- Use a large mixing bowl and beat cream cheese and ½ cup sifted powdered sugar until smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl and whisk heavy cream with an electric mixer until it begins to firm up. Sift the remaining ½ cup powdered sugar into the whisked cream and beat lightly until well combined.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well combined. Pour the filling into the Graham Cracker crust.
- Top with sliced strawberries. Chill for a minimum of 2 hours in the refrigerator.