Satisfy your cravings with a Lemon Icebox Pie! This tangy and creamy dessert is an easy no-bake treat that's perfect for all year, but especially in summer.
Made with a silky smooth filling of fresh lemon juice, sweetened condensed milk, cream, and a buttery graham cracker crust, this no-bake lemon pie is refreshing, sweet, and tart.
Why This Lemon Icebox Pie Recipe Works
EASIEST PIE - You may have just stumbled on the easiest pie. This no-fail, no-bake lemon pie is so easy. In fact, icebox pies are a great recipe to use to teach your kids how to follow a recipe.
GLUTEN-FREE - You can easily make this recipe gluten-free by making your own graham cracker crust with gluten-free graham crackers!
NO FANCY EQUIPMENT - While I love my food processor and electric mixer, sometimes it's nice to make something with a spoon, spatula, and a medium bowl.
NO BAKE - During the summer months, I always try to avoid my oven whenever possible and look for no-bake dessert options. T
Please check the recipe card below for a detailed, printable ingredient list.
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST - I used a store-bought crust. But you can easily make your own graham cracker crust by crushing 2 dozen graham crackers and combining the graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and a tablespoon of sugar. Press the mixture into a glass pie dish, and you've got a homemade graham cracker crust.
COOL WHIP - You don't need the brand name.
SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK - While this is not sponsored, I always
LEMONS - Fresh lemons are best for this easy pie. The flavors are bright, tangy, and so refreshing. I like to add a little bit of lemon zest to the cream filling. If possible I look for seedless organic lemons.
How To Make A Lemon Icebox Pie
Please check the printable recipe card below for more detailed instructions.
- COMBINE whipped topping and condensed milk until well combined.
- WHISK in fresh lemon juice and continue until the juice has been well incorporated.
- SPREAD the lemon pie filling evenly across the graham cracker crust.
- CHILL. Place the pie in the refrigerator and chill for 4 hours.
More Easy Dessert Ideas
Garnish with lemon slices.
STORE - Cover the pie tightly and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
FREEZE - You can also opt to freeze this cake for up to 1 month. Take the pie out of the fridge 15-20 minutes before serving.
More Dessert Recipes You Might Like
KEY LIME PIE - classic dessert with a tangy and creamy filling and a crumbly graham cracker crust.
SWEET POTATO PECAN PIE - perfectly balanced sweet potato and classic pecan pie flavors, gently spiced and baked in a flaky crust to create a delicious dessert.
STRAWBERRY PIE - enjoy the sweet and tangy combination of fresh strawberries and cream filling.
Did you try our recipe?
Please take a moment to rate the recipe below!
Lemon Icebox Pie
- 1 9" graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cool whip thawed
- 1 can condensed sweetened milk
- ½ cup lemon juice freshly squeezed, plus some lemon zest
- In a large bowl, combine thawed cool whip and condensed sweetened milk and stir until well combined.
- Add lemon juice and lemon zest and continue to stir until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust and spread evenly.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours. Serve and enjoy.
Leave a Reply