Salad can get a bad rap. People think of bland and watery iceberg lettuce, but in fact, salads are an art form, from the simplest rendition to a colorful kitchen-sink approach. ~ Marcus Samuelsson
Here salads are the stars of the show! Salads can be vibrant and colorful. Rich in taste and texture.
- Chopped Greek Salad – a classic you’ll find on many restaurant menus. This recipe breaks it down how easy it is to make this salad at home.
- Grape Salad – a sweet and savory salad.
- Pea Salad – the revival of a family favorite.
- Main course salads like the Kale and Quinoa Bowl or Chicken Curry Salad.
- Protein-packed lunch favorites like the Buffalo Chicken Salad
There’s simply so much variety.