Hi there! I’m Maike, a German-American girl who loves to share my passion for food. I feature recipes from around the world that are simple to make at home.
I'm all about cutting down on the hassle and making cooking as simple and easy to navigate for you. I'll show you how with our recipes that combine old favorites, creative twists, or just classics we know well!
Thank you for stopping by and exploring some of my favorite recipes. I so am excited you’re here!
Here are some of my Favorites Recipes:
- Salad: Oma's Cucumber Salad
- Comfort Food: Chicken Stroganoff and Lasagna Roll Ups
- German Food: Krautfleckerl and Knödel (not together)
- Side Dish: Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Creamy Mashed Potatoes and Mushroom Pie
- Soup: Old Fashioned Potato Soup and Mushroom Soup
- Dessert: Butterkuchen. Bee Sting Cake, and Pumpkin Dump Cake
RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
- I dropped out of law school because I fell in love with a guy. I married him and he will always be my best decision..
- My husband shares renovation tips here.
- We have a cockapoo named Riley. And love him to pieces.
- I was born in 1977. In Germany.
- I am dyslexic. You might find typos! You will find them. 🙂
- Maike is a Dutch/German derivative of Mary. It's pronounced 'My-kuh'. Siri doesn't get it.
RILEY, The Cockapoo
Sous Chef And Recipe Tester
RILEY, Recipe Advisor and official Recipe Tester