Hi there! I’m Maike. Thank you for stopping by and exploring some of my favorite recipes. I so am excited you’re here!
RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
- I dropped out of law school because I fell in love with a guy. That was 1997. I married him and he will always be my best decision..
- My husband shares amazing renovation tips here.
- We have a cockapoo named Riley. And love him to pieces.
- One of my step-sons is an outstanding video producer.
- I was born in 1977. In Germany.
- I am dyslexic. You might find typos! You will find them. 🙂
- Maike is a Dutch/German derivative of Mary. It’s pronounced ‘My-kuh’. Siri doesn’t get it.
RILEY, The Cockapoo
Sous Chef And Recipe Tester
RILEY, Recipe Advisor and official Recipe Tester