Salami Roll Ups are one of our favorite party appetizer recipes! From church events and birthday parties to the Super Bowl, Salami Roll Ups are always a crowd pleaser! And of course, our recipe is gluten-free.
One of the best things about Salami Roll-Ups is that there's a fairly good chance that you'll have all the ingredients in your house. Salami, cream cheese, and pickles are really all you need. Salami Rolls Ups are great when you are in a pinch.
- Sliced Salami - I used the Columbus Salame Calabrese from Trader Joe's which is certified gluten-free. But you can find a very similar gluten-free salami at Walmart.
- Whipped Cream Cheese
- Dill Pickles
How To Make Salami Roll-Ups
- Distribute the salami slices.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream cheese and spread it across the salami
- Cut a pickle into small slices. Add a slice of
Every few weeks I get to make food for our church's coffee hour. My co-hosts and I prepare food for the post-service gathering. Not everybody stays, but we usually have been 60 to 100 people. And I love it. Because it gets me to share my love of food with others, create new recipes, or dig out old ones.
When you prepare food for larger groups, it's a good idea to choose simple, straightforward recipes. Salami Roll-Ups are super easy to prep.
Last time I made 70 in under an hour .... well I made 72. But our cute as all get out cockapoo Riley kept staring me down ... and he ended up with two Salami Roll-Ups.
More Simple crowd pleasers
Salami Roll Ups
- Remove the Salami from the package and spread onto a large cutting board.
- Spread a layer of cream cheese on each slice of salami.
- Cut pickles into thin strips. Place pickle strips onto the salami slice.
- Wrap each piece of salami. The cream cheese will act as the glue, so you won't need toothpicks.