Salami Roll Ups are one of our favorite party appetizer recipes! Salami Roll Ups are always a crowd pleaser, from church events and birthday parties to the Super Bowl!
One of the best things about Salami Roll-Ups is that there's a good chance that you'll have all the ingredients in your house. Salami, cream cheese, and pickles are all you need. Salami Rolls Ups are great when you are in a pinch.
Sliced Salami - I used the Columbus Salame Calabrese from Trader Joe's, certified gluten-free.
How To Make Salami Roll-Ups
- Distribute the salami slices.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream cheese and spread it across the Salami
- Cut a pickle into small slices. Add a slice of
Every few weeks, I make food for our church's coffee hour. Then, my co-hosts and I prepare food for the post-service gathering. Not everybody stays, but we usually have 60 to 100 people. And I love it. Because it gets me to share my love of food with others, create new recipes, or dig out old ones.
When preparing food for larger groups, choosing simple, straightforward recipes is a good idea. For example, salami Roll-Ups are super easy to prep.
Last time I made 70 in under an hour .... well I made 72. But our cute as-all-get-out cockapoo Riley kept staring me down ... and he ended up with two Salami Roll-Ups.
More Simple crowd pleasers
Salami Roll Ups
- Remove the Salami from the package and spread onto a large cutting board.
- Spread a layer of cream cheese on each slice of salami.
- Cut pickles into thin strips. Place pickle strips onto the salami slice.
- Wrap each piece of salami. The cream cheese will act as the glue, so you won't need toothpicks.