Our no-bake Cherry Pineapple Pie is a light and fluffy dessert that's perfect for when you want something sweet and refreshing.
The light whipped topping and the sweet fruit flavors create an irresistible treat that's both delicious and simple to prepare!
Why This Recipe Works
EASY - With simple ingredients and no baking required, it's a quick and hassle-free dessert that you can whip up in no time.
CROWD-PLEASER - The mix of fruity flavors and creamy layers makes it a delicious treat that's sure to impress your friends and family.
MAKE-AHEAD - This pie can be prepared in advance and chilled until serving, allowing you to plan ahead and focus on other aspects of your event.
Please check the recipe card below for a detailed, printable ingredient list.
CHERRY PIE FILLING - This adds a sweet and tangy flavor, giving the dessert its delicious fruity base.
PINEAPPLE - Crushed pineapple adds a tropical twist, enhancing the pie with an extra layer of juicy sweetness.
SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK - This helps create a rich and creamy texture, binding the other ingredients together smoothly.
WHIPPED TOPPING - It contributes to the light and airy texture, making the pie enjoyable and easy on the palate.
MARSHMALLOWS - Mini marshmallows add soft, chewy bits, complementing the creamy filling and enhancing the overall texture.
CRUST - The crunchy crust complements the smooth and creamy filling with a contrasting texture.
How To Make A No-Bake Cherry Pineapple Pie
Please check the printable recipe card below for more detailed instructions.
- Mix cherry filling, pineapple, condensed milk, whipped topping, and marshmallows in a bowl.
- Gently fold into the filling. Spread in the crust, and chill for 2+ hours until set.
Recipe Success Tips
- Make sure to drain the pineapple chunks well to avoid excess liquid in the pie.
- When folding the ingredients together, be gentle to maintain a light and fluffy texture.
- Allow enough chilling time in the refrigerator for the pie to set properly, usually around 2 hours or more.
- For an extra touch, garnish the pie with additional whipped topping, cherry pie filling, or mini marshmallows before serving to enhance its visual appeal.
CLASSIC SLICE - Cut a generous slice of the pie and serve it as is for a simple and delightful dessert.
WHIPPED TOPPING - Add a dollop of whipped topping to each slice of pie to boost its creaminess and add an extra touch of sweetness.
FRUIT - Accompany each slice of pie with a side of fresh fruit, such as sliced strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries, to balance the sweetness and add a refreshing element.
ICE CREAM - Serve a scoop of vanilla ice cream alongside a slice of the pie for a delightful contrast of temperatures and flavors.
COCONUT - Sprinkle some toasted coconut flakes over the pie to add a subtle nutty flavor and a bit of texture.
STORE - To store any leftover pie, place it in an airtight container or cover it tightly with plastic wrap. Keep it in the refrigerator to maintain freshness. It's best to consume the leftovers within 2-3 days.
FREEZE - If you want to freeze the pie, wrap the pie tightly with plastic wrap and then place it in a freezer-safe container or freezer bag. It can be kept in the freezer for up to 2-3 months. When ready to serve, thaw the pie in the refrigerator overnight before adding any desired toppings.
Remember, it's always a good idea to use your best judgment when consuming leftovers, checking for any signs of spoilage or changes in taste or texture before eating them.
More No-Bake Recipes
YOGURT PIE - Easy 3 ingredient recipe is also known as a chiffon pie.
LEMON ICEBOX PIE - A zesty and velvety sweet treat that takes only minutes to make.
STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU - A luscious, summery twist on the classic dessert.
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - Rich chocolate flavors nestled within a chocolate pie crust.
STRAWBERRY PIE - The sweet and tangy cream filling complements the juicy goodness of the strawberries.
Did you try our recipe?
Please take a moment to rate the recipe below!
Cherry Pineapple Pie
- 1 can (21-ounce) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (20-ounce) pineapple chunks drained
- 1 can (14-ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping thawed
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- In a large bowl, combine the cherry pie filling, drained pineapple chunks, sweetened condensed milk, whipped topping, and marshmallows.
- Gently fold it in, taking care not to overmix, until it is evenly incorporated into the filling.
- Transfer the cherry-pineapple mixture into the graham cracker crust, spreading it out evenly and smoothing the top with a spatula or cake leveler.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until the filling is firm and set.
Hi There, I’m Maike!
A German girl turned American sharing hundreds of easy, homemade comfort food recipes perfect for everyday cooking.
Leave a Reply