This easy Grape Salad is packed with flavor. Grapes, graham crackers, and cranberries are coated with a simple creamy dressing.
Grape salad is easy to prep and the perfect dessert salad for parties, potlucks, or an easy after-dinner treat.
Ingredients You Need To Make Grape Salad
- Green Grapes
- Gluten Free Graham Crackers
- Cream Cheese
- Greek Yogurt
This grape salad has become a favorite recipe at our house. It’s ready to serve in no time very versatile. Don’t like Graham Crackers? Skip them or substitute with some crunchy nuts, or toffee.
I’ve also used Trader Joe’s gluten free Ginger Snap Cookies and found they work really great with the grapes.
How To Make Grape Salad
- This spin on a classic fruit salad couldn’t be more easy.
- Wash and dry the grape. After that slice the grapes into halves. The add grapes into a large bowl.
- Then add cranberries and the crushed gluten free graham crackers. Mix everything well.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, yogurt, lemon, vanilla extract, and sugar.
- Whisk until you have a creamy consistency – this will be for about one minute. Sprinkle candied walnuts or pecans on top for an extra bit of crunch.
Recipe Notes and Tips
Substituting Sour Cream. Go ahead and substitute your favorite sour cream if you don’t have Greek yogurt on hand. We like the richer and creamier taste of full-fat Greek Yogurt.
And some (limited) research has suggested that women who eat full-fat dairy products gain less weight than women who eat low-fat counterparts. I know, it seems strange but that’s what the latest research seems to say.
For our family, I’ve decided that as long as we eat in moderation, we’ll full-fat products are the way to go. But I can’t tell you what’s best for your family.
Green Grapes. For this salad, I use green seedless grapes. But you can also use seedless red grapes or a combination or red and green.
Cranberries. The cranberries provide just the right amount of added texture and sweetness. I haven’t tried this recipe with Strawberries yet. If you do, be sure to let me know! They should work very nicely with that delicious combination of sweet and tart.
Toffee. You can also drizzle some crushed toffee to the salad. But that’s not something we typically have in our pantry.
Tip for Vegans. Look for Trader Joe’s Vegan Cream cheese. It’s rich and creamy and has a lovely flavor (I actually like it better than regular cream cheese). You can also look for this vegan sour cream at Walmart or make your own vegan sour cream.
Other Recipes You’ll Like
- Cut grapes in half and put in a large bowl. Add Cranberries. Crush Graham Crackers. Combine everything
- In a separate bowl combine lemon juice, sugar, vanilla extract, cream cheese, and Greek Yogurt until smooth.
- Fold the cream cheese-yogurt dressing into fruit and combine well.
- Optional: Divide the Grape Salad into individual portions and sprinkle with crushed nuts.