Each White Chocolate Chip Brownies bite is chewy, fudgy, and decadently delicious. White chocolate chips are added to a rich dark chocolate brownie batter.
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this tasty homemade treat. From start to finish, these brownies take less than 45 minutes.
The hardest part ... waiting for them to cool.
CHOCOLATE - unsweetened, dark chocolate coarsely chopped
BUTTER - unsalted, melted
SUGAR - granulated sugar
EGGS - Add structure and stability to the batter.
VANILLA EXTRACT - Like
FLOUR - All-purpose flour is p.
BAKING POWDER - Is used as the leavening agent that causes the batter to rise.
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS - Adds a delicate balance to dark chocolate.
How To Make The White Chocolate Chip Brownies
Please check the printable recipe card below for more detailed measurements and instructions.
- MELT - Heat dark chocolate and butter in a small saucepan over medium, frequently stirring until the chocolate has melted. Set aside to cool.
- CREAM - Combine sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until creamy. About 2 minutes.
- CHOCOLATE - Pour cooled melted chocolate into the batter.
- BEAT - Add flour, baking powder, and salt to the batter and beat on medium speed until smooth. About 2 minutes.
- ADD - Fold in white chocolate chips. Reserve about 2 tablespoons of white chocolate chips. Pour brownie batter into the prepared pan. Drizzle with remaining white chocolate chips.
- BAKE for 25 minutes at 325° Fahrenheit. Remove brownies from the oven.
Recipe Tips and Tricks
- Slightly underdone brownies are better than overdone ones!
- Each oven bakes slightly differently. And different bakeware reacts differently. There I recommend checking the brownies at about 23 minutes.
- Overbaked brownies can be 'saved.' Drizzle some of them with some hot fudge and add a big scoop of ice cream. I doubt anyone will complain.
How Long Do Brownies Last?
You can store brownies sealed in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
EXPERT TIP: To make sure your brownies stay moist, let them cool completely before cutting. If you cut brownies too soon, they release their moisture and dry out more quickly.
More Easy and Delicious Desserts
White Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
- Combine dark chocolate and butter in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until warm, stir frequently. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Set aside.
Making The Batter
- Combine sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until creamy. About 2 minutes. Pour melted chocolate into the batter.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt to the batter and beat on medium speed until smooth. Fold in white chocolate chips. Reserve about 2 tablespoons of white chocolate chips.
Bake The Brownies
- Pour brownie batter into prepared pan. Drizzle with remaining white chocolate chips. Bake for 25 minutes at 325° Fahrenheit.
- Insert a cake tester (or toothpick). The tester should come back with a few attached moist crumbles. Allow to cool completely before cutting.