If you like to indulge in potato chips, but don't love the calories. You're going to love crispy, roasted Kale Chips. They are perfect for snacking during the day and take no time to prep.
In less than 10 minutes you can have some super healthy, super delicious roasted kale chips.
About Roasted Kale Chips
Better than popcorn or potato chips! Moreover, roasted kale chips are definitely more nutritious!
If you've seen kale chips at your local grocery store you might have been put off by the price tag. But thankfully we can easily make this snack ourselves and avoid a hefty price tag.
If you have kale on hand, chances are you'll probably have everything else in the house.
- Fresh Kale
- Avocado Oil. Extra virgin olive oil works, too.
- Smoked Sweet Paprika
- Cracked Pepper
If you don't happen to have smoked sweet paprika on hand, you can substitute other spices. For instance, you could use a nice apple cider vinegar to make roasted salt and vinegar kale chips.
Another delicious variation of this recipe is to simply add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to your kale. Sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese over the roasted kale to make it extra special. YUM!
More Snack Recipes You’ll Love
- 6 cups Kale
- 1 tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 1 teaspoons Smoked Sweet Paprika
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Pepper cracked
- Preheat the oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- Wash and dry the kale leaves. Remove the stem and tear the kale leaves into bite-size pieces. Add the avocado oil (olive oil will work, too). Massage the oil into the kale. Finally, drizzle smoked sweet paprika, salt, and cracked pepper over the massage kale and combine well.
- Spread a layer of kale evenly on a baking sheet.
- Roast the kale for 5-7 minutes in the oven.
Hi There, I’m Maike!
A German girl turned American sharing hundreds of easy, homemade comfort food recipes perfect for everyday cooking.
I love kale chips and have always wanted to make them myself. Going to try this tonight!