This Pumpkin Tiramisu is a true crowd-pleaser that combines the creamy richness of a classic Italian dessert with the cozy warmth of fall flavors.
Imagine biting into a heavenly blend of smooth mascarpone, sweet pumpkin puree, and coffee-dipped ladyfingers dusted with a hint of cocoa.
Why This Pumpkin Tiramisu Recipe Works
SEASONAL FLAVORS - The pumpkin adds a seasonal twist to traditional tiramisu, making it a perfect dessert for fall festivities. This recipe was a hit at our Thanksgiving table last year, and I'm sure it'll be the same for your family.
SIMPLE INGREDIENTS - The recipe uses easy-to-find ingredients that come together to create a dessert that's impressive and delicious.
MAKE AHEAD - This Pumpkin Tiramisu can be prepared a day in advance, making it a stress-free option for entertaining.
Please check the recipe card below for a detailed, printable ingredient list.
HEAVY CREAM - It's whipped to give the tiramisu a light and creamy texture.
PUMPKIN PUREE - Brings in the classic fall flavor that makes this tiramisu unique.
GRANULATED SUGAR - Sweetens the dessert and balances the flavors.
VANILLA EXTRACT - Adds a subtle aroma and enhances the overall sweetness.
PUMPKIN SPICE - Gives the tiramisu a warming, autumnal flavor.
MASCARPONE - This rich, creamy cheese is a key component that gives tiramisu its classic taste and texture.
COLD BREW COFFEE - Soaking the ladyfingers in coffee adds depth of flavor and complements the sweetness of the other ingredients.
LADYFINGER COOKIES - These light, sweet biscuits absorb the coffee and form the layered structure of the tiramisu.
COCOA POWDER - Dusting the top adds a touch of bitterness that contrasts well with the sweet and creamy layers.
PUMPKIN SEEDS - An optional garnish that adds a little crunch and visually ties the dish to the pumpkin theme.
How To Make Pumpkin Tiramisu
Please check the printable recipe card below for more detailed instructions.
- Whisk pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, spices, and mascarpone cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture.
- Quick-dip ladyfingers in coffee and layer them in a 9x13" baking dish.
- Spread half of the pumpkin mousse over the ladyfingers, then add another ladyfinger layer and the rest of the pumpkin mix.
- Sprinkle cocoa on top, chill for 2 hours, and garnish before serving.
Recipe Success Tips
LIQUEUR - This is optional. But you can add a splash (1-2 tablespoons) of Amaretto, Kahlua, dark Rum, or Pumpkin liqueur to the pumpkin mousse. This elevates the flavor and makes the dessert extra special.
Just make sure to label it properly if you decide to this dessert to a buffet table.
QUICK DIP - When dipping the ladyfingers in coffee, a quick dip is enough. If they soak too long, they might become too mushy.
COFFEE or TEA - Tiramisu is traditionally served with a cup of espresso, but any coffee or even a cup of tea would pair well. The bitterness of the coffee or tea complements the sweetness of the dessert.
WITH ICE CREAM – A small scoop of vanilla or cinnamon ice cream can add an extra element of indulgence to your dessert.
FRUIT – Fresh fruit like sliced figs or a handful of pomegranate seeds can add a fresh and vibrant contrast to the rich and creamy tiramisu.
NUT TOPPING – Toasted pecans, walnuts, or hazelnuts can add a nice crunch and depth of flavor. They can be lightly glazed with maple syrup for an extra autumnal touch.
STORE - Cover any leftover Pumpkin Tiramisu with plastic wrap or transfer to an airtight container. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. The ladyfingers will continue to soften the longer it sits.
FREEZE - You can also freeze this tiramisu. Ensure it's well wrapped in plastic wrap and then aluminum foil to prevent freezer burn. You can freeze it for up to 3 months. To serve, thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
More Easy No-Bake Dessert Recipes
LEMON ICEBOX PIE - Experience a refreshing citrus twist with this chilled pie, a perfect blend of sweet and tangy lemon flavors.
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - Savor the delicious taste of chocolate, cream cheese, and whipped topping in a chocolate pie crust.
CHEESECAKE DIP - Dive into the creamy goodness of this easy-to-make dip, perfect for pairing with fresh fruits or crunchy cookies!
YOGURT PIE - Enjoy a slice of this refreshing pie, where tangy yogurt meets a sweet, crumbly crust for a delightful dessert.
STRAWBERRY PIE - This delicious no-bake dessert combines the sweet flavors of fresh strawberries with a deliciously sweet and tangy cream filling.
Please take a moment to rate the recipe below!
- In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream. Set this aside.
- In a separate bowl, blend together the pumpkin puree, sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin spices. Stir in the mascarpone cheese into the pumpkin mixture, ensuring it integrates smoothly.
- Gradually incorporate the whipped cream into your pumpkin and cheese mixture.
- Briefly dip each ladyfinger into the coffee and arrange a layer at the bottom of your dish.
- Distribute half of your pumpkin and cream concoction evenly over the layer of ladyfingers.
- Repeat the process with another layer of coffee-infused ladyfingers.
- Spread the remaining pumpkin mousse. Dust a fine layer of cocoa powder atop the final layer.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and allow it to chill in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.