Bacon Rolls are made from just two ingredients: strips of bacon wrapped around bread stuffing. That’s it!
They make a delicious crunchy flavor-packed side dish to complement your Thanksgiving or Christmas turkey dinner.
You can add a whole new taste sensation to a holiday meal with this foolproof recipe. If you’ve never had Bacon Rolls you’re going to wonder ‘Where have these been all my life?!
How to make Bacon Rolls
Making Bacon Rolls couldn’t be easier.
- Put a strip of bacon on a flat surface. Press firmly with the heel of your hand to spread the strip of bacon a little bit.
- Next, take a tablespoon of stuffing and roll it in your hand to form a ball. Place the stuffing ball at one end of the bacon.
- Wrap the end of the bacon over the stuffing and roll along the length of bacon until the bacon is completely wrapped around the stuffing.
- Pop your Bacon Rolls into the oven on a cooling rack over a cookie sheet. Cook for 25 minutes right alongside your turkey.
Preparing festive dinners requires planning and usually quite a bit of work. Thankfully this recipe is so easy it won’t add much to your to-do list.
More Simple Side Dish Ideas
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- The Ultimate Stuffing Recipe
- Cucumber Salad
- Turkey Meatballs
- Brussel Sprouts
What to do with leftovers
If you have leftovers you can store them in an air-tight container and keep them in the fridge for 2-3 days. When you are ready to enjoy the leftovers, simply heat them in a pan over medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
Make some scrambled eggs and you have a perfect post-holiday breakfast ready in no time.
- 12 slices bacon
- 1½ cups cooked stuffing
- Preheat the oven to 375° Fahrenheit and cover a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare your favorite stuffing recipe according to the instructions.
- Spread out one (or two) slices of bacon and use a tablespoon of stuffing. Roll the bacon into a roll.
- Place the bacon rolls onto the parchment paper-covered baking sheet. Baked the rolls for 25 minutes in the oven until the outside turns crispy and the stuffing has cooked through.