Bacon Stuffing Rolls are a true family favorite. They make a delicious crunchy flavor-packed side dish to complement your Thanksgiving or Christmas turkey dinner.
Made from just two ingredients: strips of bacon wrapped around your favorite stuffing. That's it!
You can add a whole new taste sensation to a holiday meal with this foolproof recipe. If you've never had Bacon Rolls you're going to wonder 'Where have these been all my life?!
Exact amounts and detailed, printable instructions are in the recipe card below.
BACON - I recommend using good quality bacon. If you are using thick-cut bacon, you might have to up your baking time a bit.
STUFFING - Use your favorite stuffing recipe. My family likes sweeter stuff with lots of dried fruit. But I admit that I have also served multiple stuffings in the past. I always make extra stuffing, because no Thanksgiving Dinner (or Christmas for that matter) is complete without Bacon Stuffings Rolls.
How To Make Bacon Rolls
Making Bacon Rolls couldn't be easier.
- Place a strip of bacon on a flat surface. Press firmly with the heel of your hand to spread the strip of bacon a little bit.
- Take a tablespoon of stuffing and roll it in your hand to form a ball. Place the stuffing ball at one end of the bacon.
- Wrap the ends of the bacon over the stuffing and roll along the length of bacon until the bacon is completely wrapped around the stuffing.
- Bake the bacon rolls for about 25 minutes until the outside is crispy and the inside fully cooked.
Preparing festive dinners requires planning and usually quite a bit of work. Thankfully this recipe is so easy it won't add much to your to-do list.
What to do with leftovers
If you have leftovers you can store them in an air-tight container and keep them in the fridge for 2-3 days. When you are ready to enjoy the leftovers, simply heat them in a pan over medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
Make some scrambled eggs and you have a perfect post-holiday breakfast ready in no time.
More Simple Side Dishes
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- Easy Stuffing Recipe
- Cucumber Salad
- Turkey Meatballs
- Brussel Sprouts
- Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 12 slices bacon
- 1½ cups cooked stuffing
- Preheat the oven to 375° Fahrenheit and cover a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare your favorite stuffing recipe according to the instructions.
- Place the bacon flat onto your work surface. Flatten the bacon with the palms of your hand. Use about a tablespoon of stuffing and place it on the bacon. Carefully wrap the bacon.
- Place the bacon rolls onto the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes in the oven until the outside turns crispy and the stuffing has cooked through.