Bacon Stuffing Rolls are a true family favorite. Crispy on the outside, tender and savory on the inside. This delicious dish is an easy way to add a new spin to your Thanksgiving or Christmas turkey dinner.
Made from just two ingredients: strips of bacon wrapped around your favorite stuffing. That's it!
This foolproof recipe can add a new taste sensation to a holiday meal. If you've never had Bacon Rolls, you're going to wonder, 'Where have these been all my life?!
Exact amounts and detailed, printable instructions are in the recipe card below.
BACON - I recommend using good quality bacon. If you use thick-cut bacon, you might have to up your baking time.
STUFFING - Use your favorite stuffing recipe. My family likes sweeter stuff with lots of dried fruit. But I admit that I have also served multiple stuffings in the past. I always make extra stuffing because no Thanksgiving Dinner (or Christmas for that matter) is complete without Bacon Stuffings Rolls.
How To Make Bacon Rolls
Making Bacon Rolls couldn't be easier.
- PREPARE - Place a strip of bacon on a flat surface. Press firmly with the heel of your hand to spread the strip of bacon a little bit.
- FILL - Take a tablespoon of stuffing and roll it in your hand to form a ball. Place the stuffing ball at one end of the bacon.
- WRAP - Shape stuffed bacon into a roll.
- BAKE - Place the stuffed bacon rolls on a lined baking sheet. Bake at 375º Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes until the outside is crispy and the inside fully cooked.
Preparing festive dinners requires planning and usually quite a bit of work. Thankfully this recipe is so easy it won't add much to your to-do list.
STORE - Place any leftovers in an airtight container and store them for up to 3 days in the fridge.
REHEAT - You can reheat leftover bacon rolls in the microwave, the oven, or the stovetop.
RECIPE TIP: If you're looking for a hearty post-holiday breakfast simply make some scrambled eggs and enjoy them with the leftover bacon rolls.
More Simple Side Dishes
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- Easy Stuffing Recipe
- Cucumber Salad
- Turkey Meatballs
- Brussel Sprouts
- Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 12 slices bacon
- 1½ cups cooked stuffing
- Preheat the oven to 375° Fahrenheit and cover a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare your favorite stuffing recipe according to the instructions.
- Place the bacon flat onto your work surface. Flatten the bacon with the palms of your hand. Use about a tablespoon of stuffing and place it on the bacon. Carefully wrap the bacon.
- Place the bacon rolls onto the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes in the oven until the outside turns crispy and the stuffing has cooked through.