Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
This easy, healthy and flavorful Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower is the perfect side dish to add to your weeknight dinner rotation.
- 3 cups broccoli cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 cups cauliflower cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 ounces Pecorino Romano grated (or Parmesan)
- 1 to 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper cracked
Preheat 400º Fahrenheit. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
Toss chopped broccoli and cauliflower and add olive oil in a large bowl. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese.
Roast for 18 minutes. Serve immediately. If desired squeeze a wedge of lemon over the vegetables before serving.
Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 1096mg | Potassium: 476mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 638IU | Vitamin C: 97mg | Calcium: 206mg | Iron: 1mg